Trulioo is an international platform that serves globally operational businesses by offering them Online Identity Verification Services. It is committed to innovation, compliance, and industry growth by reducing risk and enabling international business expansion. Trulioo is powered by world-renowned names in the compliance sector including American Express, Citi Ventures, and TCV.
Industries Served: Banking, Cryptocurrency, Financial Services, Forex Marketplaces, Online Trading, Payments, Wealth Management
China, India, USA, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Russia, Mexico, Greece, Latin America, UAE & MENA
Availability of call & email support
Verification supporting stats
Services provided by Trulioo
- Face Biometric Verification
- Document Verification
- Age Verification
- eID Verification
- Reusable KYC
- Video KYC
- Liveness Detection
- Perpetual KYC
- Address Verification
- AML for Business
- PEP Screening
- Watchlists Screening
- Adverse Media Screening
- Risk Assessment
- Fitness & Probity Checks
- Sanctions Screening
- On-going Monitoring
- Know Your Business (KYB)
- Know Your Transaction (KYT)
- Payment Fraud Prevention
- OCR for business
- ID Number Checks
- Hardware Scanner Devices
- Flexible delivery model
- 2FA Verification
- On-premises verification
- NFC Verification
- Identity Access Management
- Travel Rule
- Phone Risk Assessment
- Email Risk Assessment
- Regulatory Reports
- A proper ticket system with 2-3 hours ticket resolve time. Support has good product knowledge and swift response to our queries.
- Supports multiple pricing plans and has a low setup fees.
- Modern and sleek design with plenty of instructions
- Quickly verifies identities, simplifying compliance and reducing client interaction.
- Offers a wide range of data sources, enabling customization and accurate risk assessment.
- Responsive and helpful team provides valuable assistance during implementation and ongoing support.
- Lacks in some major verification attributes.
- Many document uploads on a single screen puts cognitive load on the user.
- Lacks in many functionalities such as advanced search, dashboard views, etc. needed by the end users.
- Low counterfeit document acceptance. Reports are not visually pleasing
- Lacks some handful UX features to support efficiency.
Updates from Trulioo
Trulioo Unveils Advanced Global Person Match Services With Intelligent Routing to Further Enhance Its State-of-the-Art Identity Verification Platform
Trulioo Announces Breakthrough Capabilities That Expand and Automate KYB and KYC Verification in Its Integrated Identity Platform
Exclusive done-for-you products comparison
Save your recess time with our expertly vetted products comparison
- KYC Journey Testing
- Response Time and Accuracy
- Back Office Testing
- Scenario Based Support Test
- Integration Options
Vendor Analysis No
IDnow provides the world’s most advanced machine-learning technology for it’s Identity-as-a-Service platform that can verify in real time, the identities of more than 7 billion people from 193 different countries.
Vendor Analysis Yes
One of the most reputable and recognized names in the KYC and AML world is Shufti Pro. An award-winning and professionally trusted by compliance regulators, Shufti Pro distinctively offers a Global ID Verification Platform...
Vendor Analysis Yes
Onfido was founded in 2012 with a vision of making compliance and Fraud prevention easier and digital identity simple for everyone. Over 900 companies have reaped the benefits of Onfido’s Digital Identity Platform.